Bulgarian Marxist Irina Bokova Could Be Next UN Leader

I want to share with you what the UN feels about humanity.  It was shared in the movie "The Matrix".  From Agenda 21 to the new 2030 Sustainability Plan For Action, this is how the Marxist UN, the global elite, bankster elite, and money addicts in politics feel about humanity:

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure. 

So now the UN is actively pushing to make an affirmed and self proclaimed Marxist Irina Bokova (and the daughter of the Bulgarian Marxist dictator) the next Director General, and yes, she has Lord Supreme Obama's approval. 

There you have it. You see how far the termites have spread and how long and well they've dined.

Comments

Popular Posts